We offer you the benefit of saving time & reducing worry by receiving expert pragmatic advice & personal service.
We understand that businesses and individuals want the following:
- to retain financial control
- to know what the charges are likely to be
- to understand the options available to them, regarding the level of support to be provided
So this is what we offer.
Depending on the work, our clients benefit from:
- Fixed costs – this includes some initial meetings and types of work
- Employment retainer scheme – for a fixed monthly price (minimum twelve months), we will deal with an unlimited number of employment issues by telephone or e-mail during standard working hours, providing that, in total, one specific matter takes no more than an hour to deal with per month. If the matter cannot be dealt with in this timescale, we will discuss the charges with you
- Pay as you go – you will be given estimates of costs, be regularly updated & invoiced & you can set upper spend limits, so to allow you to have financial control
- Insurance – many individuals have the benefit of legal expenses insurance that will invariably cover employment tribunal cases. This is often bolted on to home, contents or motor insurance or is included with banking or credit card facilities. You are entitled to instruct a solicitor of your choice.
Our Terms & Conditions of Business and details of pricing can be obtained from us directly.
We do not run no-win, no fee cases. We do have other options, which our clients have benefited from & you are welcome to explore these with us.